Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2009

One down...

I am happy to say that I have finished the drapes!  Grommets and all!  This is now one thing to cross off my list of projects (sidenote:  I'm a list maker by nature, and the thought of crossing something off a list is so appetizing.  Even if I didn't have it written down somewhere officially, I would make a list just to cross it off!  Right now Tim is somewhere shaking his head in disbelief).  I just looked back at the list I had blogged in August and really the only thing that is unrealistic to get done at this point is reupholstering the chair.  I will have to put that aside for a few months until after my dressmaking class concludes (it starts next week).  The kitchen cupboards are in process, as we all know, and I have plans for the china cabinet.  I will be able to complete that once the cupboards are out of the way: I need the space to work in the garage!

I will post a picture of the drapes when I hang them, which will be after I buy a rod to hang them on.  Simple logic, isn't it?  But I had promised my friend Frankie I would post a picture of the fabric after I blogged about it awhile back, and I never did (and she reminded me of that yesterday).  So for Frankie, and anyone else who was curious to see what I was attempting to describe, here is the fabric that will soon be hanging in front of my windows!


1 comment:

  1. i LOVE it!!!

    ps - did you really write that at midnight?!?!

    ReplyDelete