Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

a favourite thing...

One of my favourite stores right now is Home Sense. While some may feel a bit overwhelmed by the plethora of home items to browse through, I view it as an amazing adventure. I especially love the fact that this week I can walk in and see one set of merchandise, but next week they can have a whole new set of items to peruse, with (*fingers crossed*) the merch from the week before marked down further!

I am not kidding when I say that I could go in there every week and happily browse, keeping my eye on certain items to be marked down further, or to snap up random things for my house. I even used to go in there when I didn't have a house!

I definitely don't buy something everytime I am in there (and Tim says, "thank goodness"), but it serves as somewhat of a "retail therapy" for me. I think the only ones who do it better than me are my cousins Lori and Leanne. You could learn a thing or two from those two saavy shoppers.

No comments:

Post a Comment